Maintenance Worker Job Responsibilities:
- Inspects the building, grounds, and equipment.
- Handles necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Installs equipment and appliances.
- Follows local and state building codes.
- Complies with all company safety regulations.
- Keeps a maintenance log and writes shift reports.
- Reports any issues to the maintenance manager or clients.
- Responds to repair and maintenance requests in a timely fashion.
- Loads and unloads equipment and tools into work vehicles if needed.
- Follows written and verbal instructions from the maintenance manager or clients.
- Collaborates with the maintenance team and contractors as needed.
- Reads and follows manuals, blueprints, and other written instructions.
- Uses equipment, including power tools, hand tools, electric tools, and plumbing tools.
380 Iowa Ave.